Play Close

Three M2Communications Projects Reach Crossover 2019 Finals!

m2c | Three M2Communications Projects Reach Crossover 2019 Finals!

This year’s Conventa Crossover, a festival gathering the most innovative and most original live marketing and event related regional projects, has selected three M2C projects for its final competition, thanks to which our agency tops the list of nominees in terms of the number of projects to have reached the festival’s final competition.



The nominated M2C projects are the Chedi Luštica Bay Grand Opening, the Western Balkan Digital Summit 2019 and the Coca–Cola CC HBC Kick-Off & Annual Party 2019, where our agency had done its best to push the boundaries of the profession in terms of creative approach to event organisation.


This year, the Conventa Crossover, being one of the most relevant regional festivals in the event and MICE industry, has grown into an international festival. We are honoured to take part in the final competition of this important festival that gathers each years a large number of experts in event organization and to do so with as many as three projects.


The nominated projects will be evaluated according to the 80:20 system, where the assessment by the jury made up of international experts will account for 80% of the total score, while the audience vote will account for the remaining 20% of the total score. The assessment criteria include: creativity, relevance, innovation, implementation method, event results, communication, and compliance with sustainability policy.


The winner will be announced on 29 August 2019 during the Conventa Crossover conference to be held in Ljubljana, Slovenia.


Porto Montenegro Underwater Exhibition: A New Dimension of Art and a Unique Underwater Adventure

Montenegrian artist Luka Radojevic and Porto Montenegro in cooperation with our agency have organized the unique underwater exhibition near the island of Our Lady of Mercy.

Button arrow
Read More

The Event That is Being Written About: An Example of Successful Experience Design by M2Communications

In a special issue dedicated to creating experiences, Congress Travel Tourism Magazine listed the ”Expedition to Mars” project by M2Communications as the most creative example in event organization.

Button arrow
Read More

Immerse Youself Into the Digital World – First Immersive Room in the Region

We have introduced new ways of combining digital art and technology at the Western Balkans Digital Summit 2019.

Button arrow
Read More